Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1

#1 Le 16-08-2022 à 21h46

Administrateur
lily297

As you might know, the game is facing quite an annoying bug... A lot of you have cromimis which are pregnant but never give birth even after their due date.

The two other moderator Kacahuete and MonChaton opened several temporary topics on the French side of the forum in which players can ask us to manually make up to five of their cromimis give birth.

In order to be able to help everyone these topics only stay up for 14h hours at a time and are only for players in a certain level range.

This topic will work the same way but is exeptionnaly going to close earlier than in 14h. It will be closed at midnight Paris time (16/08/22). But rest assured, other topics of this kind for all levels will be opened in the following days!

--- If you are level 60 or 61 and that some of your cromimis are pregnant, post a message below giving up to five names of pregnant cromimis from which you want the babies and I will make them give birth manually ---

You can only post one message per topic.

As long as your message is posted before midnight, you will get your babies, even if I don't answer right away.

☆☆☆

#2 Le 18-08-2022 à 20h10

Nouveau Membre

hi so could you make mine give birth right away please i really want to see the baby

#3 Le 18-08-2022 à 20h13

Nouveau Membre

the babies mama name is vivi
is it becaus i made her pregnant at level 5 and its level 11 now

#4 Le 19-08-2022 à 09h10

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello apiche!
This is topic only for players who are 60-61 level(Nivou). If you're stuck on level(nivou) you can go on French forum on ˝I'actualite du jeu cromimi!¨ and if you don't know French you can use google translator /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

Dernière modification par Rina58 (Le 19-08-2022 à 09h10)

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1

chargement