Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Pages : 1

#1 Le 15-03-2022 à 13h21

Nouveau Membre
guineadragon

hi, I didn't play for a day, and a batch of cromibabies were born. however, I didn't get the option to name them, and now they are unnamed. what do I do?, also, is this a glitch? if it is, is there anything I can do? pls respond

#2 Le 15-03-2022 à 13h38

Nouveau Membre
guineadragon

also, if you read this, I looked at the other problems too, and thanks for all the help you have been giving to us players! /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/etoile.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-05.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-07.gif

#3 Le 15-03-2022 à 16h29

Administrateur
lily297

Hi,

Thank you! /static/images/forum/smilies/etoile.gif

This is probably a glitch. Usually, even if you don't login on the day your babies are born, you still have the option to name them wheneven you login.

That said, you should be able to name them. Go to your cage where your babies are, select a baby and click on its profile page and then hover over where its name should be (where you can see the female/male icon) and click when you see a "?" next to your mouse cursor.

Tell me if there is any problem!

Have a great day /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

☆☆☆

#4 Le 15-03-2022 à 23h05

Nouveau Membre
guineadragon

thank you! I will try that right now /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

#5 Le 15-03-2022 à 23h15

Nouveau Membre
guineadragon

I have tried, and the ? only appears on the named cromimis. I don't understand!  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-aaah.gif

#6 Le 16-03-2022 à 08h31

Administrateur
lily297

Weird... I renamed them to "Test", are you able to rename them now?

☆☆☆

#7 Le 11-05-2022 à 22h06

Nouveau Membre

I had the same problem twice in a row (I did restart after the first time, since the babies did not grow up at all due to not having a name and I thought I had done something wrong, missed a popup or encountered a bug and since I just started, it was not game breaking).

I have logged in from Chrome instead of Firefox and on first login it prompted me to name the babies.

I do not log out normally, I just close the browser tab when I'm done playing for the day and re-open it from a bookmark that does lead to the cage directly.

I'm not sure if the issue was due to not relogging properly or if it is an browser issue, but thought I'd leave this here just for your information /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

#8 Le 11-05-2022 à 22h52

Administrateur
lily297

That's great to know Amancham, thank you!

☆☆☆

#9 Le 04-06-2022 à 13h35

Nouveau Membre

I cant name my cromibabies because I didn't play on the day that they were born. I went through all the steps but the ? only apears on the named cromimi's

/static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-aaah.gif

Pages : 1

chargement